Report Abuse for a netlify site

Hello,

I have seen bots on instagram use netlify sites. I haven’t gone to these sites as they probably have malware, but is there an email or contact form I can fill out to report these sites?

If you send an email over to fraud@netlify.com (with no CCs) with the infringing site name(s) then the appropriate team can handle that request!

1 Like

This e-mail doesn’t even work. We need this phishers out of here. Please provide a valid e-mail to report fraud/phishing/malicious content.

Hey @shooter91al

Visit the Netlify support page https://netlify.com/support and select Report Fraud or Abuse

1 Like

Thank you very much for your prompt response. I already did that. One more question regarding this topic. How long does it usually take for the support team to check the report and take appropriate action? I am sure that there might also be other users who are interested on this information.
I appreciate you taking this kind of concern seriously. Thanks again!

In my experience Netlify’s Support Team respond to Fraud/Abuse reports very quickly.

1 Like

Hey there, @shooter91al :wave:

Thanks for reaching out. I can confirm that we have your email in our helpdesk. A member of our team will follow up as soon as they are able to. I can’t offer a timeline for when that will be, but I assure you it is on our radar!

2 Likes