I uploaded a deploy, where I made a single line change inside js.js
I changed an end point from:
But the production deploy keeps showing the first one and I don’t understand why. Is there some cache setting that is causing this issue? The website / file is there:
Bump, any help please? Thanks
@worldofsolana The URL that you’ve linked for your site, starting with
6413, looks like a permalink for a specific build.
- Accessed the site just via
- Ensured you don’t have a Locked deploy
- Not sure which link you need but all these 3 are for the deploy I am having issue with:
- It is not locked
Do you have access to my backend? Go download the latest deploy, open js.js and on line 587 is the end point https://wispy-magical-fire.solana-mainnet.discover.quiknode.pro/
Yet, when try to login and use chrome inspect, it points to the old end point I changed:
This means there is some cache setting going on that I cant figure out.
I deleted cache from my chrome browser too so I am clueless.
Any other idea? Thanks
@worldofsolana I’m just a customer like yourself, I don’t have access to anything concerning your account, only what you provide.
This is an external domain → https://store.worldofsolana.io
This is a permalink for a specific build → https://64133178adc0310081010833--store-wos.netlify.app
This is for your account which I do not have access to → Netlify App
I would expect the permalink to always show the output from the specific build it links to.
The URL I was talking about looks like it would be → https://store-wos.netlify.app
Whatever the currently
published deploy is should be visible there.
@nathanmartin That URL is correct but it does not contain my last line of code of the deploy I added to the js.js file which is why I don’t understand. In my line of code I deleted
I think I found the solution, there is no issue with Netlify the end point was stored on another server which is why it was trying to fetch it there always.
Hi @worldofsolana glad to hear it wasn’t a netlify issue and you found the solution.