Possible to create a new Team on Starter Plan, in the same account that contains Pro plans?

It seems that I am unable to create a new Team on a Starter Plan in the same account that contains Teams on the Pro plan - I am only provided the same option as the other two Teams setup in this account - both of which are on the Pro plan with 6 members.

Is there a way I can create a new Team on a Starter plan inside this account?

Hi, @allansolutions. Our support team can (and has) fixed this when it occurs. You should see a new Starter plan team on the team drop-down menu now. (You might need to refresh the page to see it though if you are already logged in.)

If you don’t see the Starter plan team or if there are other questions, please let us know.

Hey @luke :wave:

I have the same issue and I can’t create a new Starter team. The current team is not on the Pro plan, but on the Open source plan – not sure if that makes a difference.

Hi, @marekfort. Done!

1 Like

hi @luke
I know this is bit older, but I have the same problem – any chance to get the Starter Plan back for a new Team? Thank you :slight_smile:

Hiya @m43nu :wave:t6: ,

Thanks so much I escalated your query to our helpdesk. Please stay tuned to your email.

Is this problem fixed? I cannot create new team with Starter Plan.

Hi @frozzen10 :wave:

You already have a Starter plan here:

but I would like to create new team with Starter plan…

Hi, @frozzen10. We do have a limitation of one Starter plan team per person. You can have as many teams as you like on the Pro plan or higher.

For the Starter plan, it provide a free tier (free if you say under the plan limits) and we do limit that free plan to one account per person.

Hi @luke
Would I also be able to add a Starter plan team to my Pro account as well?

@TristanSchorn I’ve created a starter team on your account!

@sid.mann awesome, thanks!

1 Like

@sid.mann the starter team was a great help, but I have since upgraded it to a Pro account, along with my first Pro account.

Is it possible to get a new starter team added to my account?

@TristanSchorn I’ve created a Starter team on your account

1 Like