Not receiving all form email notifications

This is about the “reservations” form on my website: Het huis van Kaliter | Reserveren

This reservations form has one email notifications step enabled: “Email info@hethuisvankaliter.be on new submission from reservation”

On Mar 28 and Mar 29 I had 3 form submissions but none where forwarded to my email. The submission are perfectly viewable in the Netlify Forms section of the admin panel.

If I try now, I again receive the submissions via email.

I see at Netlify Status that there were problems those days. Can those problems also have had an impact on the forwarding of form submissions to emails? This would clarify my problem.

Hiya, sorry you are having trouble getting your forms to work.

After a brief look, I do not believe that this is related to those incidents. That being said, we do have some resources that should be beneficial here. This Support Guide is the first port of call to debug any forms issues. Please start here and work through these resources!

We also recommend trying to search the forums or look at topics tagged Netlify forms if you haven’t already - it’s likely your question was already asked by someone else!

If you are still having problems, please provide more information such as what you have already tried, your form name as it exists in the UI, etc.