Now GitLab users can find Netlify’s new reviewer tools and create GitLab issues and file bugs directly from Deploy Previews.
When you open a Deploy Preview, you’ll find the new Netlify Drawer packed with convenient tools to help reviewers from across your organization leave high-quality feedback that’s automatically synced to the merge request.
From within the Netlify Drawer, you can:
- Take and annotate screenshots
- Notify teammates in GitLab or productivity tools
- Automatically get browser metadata from reviewers
- Test on mobile devices by scanning a QR code
- Access deploy logs from within Deploy Previews
- Check reviewer activity in the Netlify Platform UI
When you first set up collaborative Deploy Previews, you’ll need to connect your Netlify user account with GitLab so that you can submit feedback authenticated as yourself directly from a Deploy Preview.
If you want to learn more about the new integration with GitLab, you can read more in this blog post.
Or, you can preview changes without the Netlify Drawer.