I only noticed this happen today. I tried gatsby-clean, build and serve and don’t have the issue locally. I did a git pull and git push and can see the content unchanged since a week ago. Repository is here. Only the content in /schedule stopped being found by netlify.
I checked the graphQL name to ensure there wasn’t any duplicate queries too.
The build and deployment worked fine and as I said, locally I don’t have an issue. I also tried ‘Clear cache and deploy site’.
I checked the /admin site and can see the content and the content is published.
The site is here: https://tirol-dragon.netlify.app/. I’ve added source maps for ease of debugging.
Thanks for the help!