Netlify couldn’t deploy the site

Netlify site name: Netlify App
Second time the deployment was failed. The errror message: [ Build was terminated: Build script returned non-zero exit code: 1],
I did everything what was written in this post Deploy failed today: Build was terminated: Build script returned non-zero exit code: 1 but id didn’t help
Could you help me?

Thanks
The link to the deply log: Netlify App
The repository : https://github.com/marynaplp/airoport_project.git

Hey @marynaplp

For future reference, it is impossible to debug screenshots.

If you can provide the link to the deploy log (especially when it is very long) or paste the log in a code block, it is much easier to provide assistance.

Can you share the link to the deploy log, and also the repository you are deploying from?

The deploy log is too big to post so I left the link to deploy log

The deploy log you have linked is different to that in the screenshots posted @marynaplp. However, based on the package.json, I suggest the issue is the version of node-sass

"node-sass": "^4.14.0",

As mentioned in several posts (try here or here or search) NodeJS v16+ requires node-sass v6.0+.

Your options are to upgrade node-sass or downgrade the NodeJS version used to build your site to v14. See:

The former option is likely the better of the two as the latter may still cause build failures as other dependencies may require v16.

i am also facing same issue but didn’t find any solid solution yet.

Please share your site name.