Netlify API listSitesForAccount is not listing all sites

Hi there!

Context: We’re using the Netlify API for an integration so users on our platform can interact with their sites on Netlify. In order to retrieve the users’ list of sites, we use the listSitesForAccount endpoint listed here: Netlify API documentation

The problem is that a few users have reported that not all their sites are being fetched back or showing up. We have not been able to reproduce this issue but would you know why the endpoint might not be returning the users’ full list of sites on Netlify?

We are paginating through the endpoint as well; it just seems like some sites are being filtered out (perhaps this has something to do with ownership scoping or something like that that I’m not aware of? Additionally, what is the default value for the filter query parameter?)

What account is this and what sites are not being returned?

Also, I don’t see any filter parameter for that endpoint, so I’m confused what exactly you’re asking about as the second question.

Hi @hrishikesh,

Apologies, I meant to link the listSites endpoint listed here that accepts a filter param.

Regarding which account, would it be possible to contact you over email? — This concerns one of our users who is experiencing this issue right now and we’d prefer not to expose their information.

Sure you can send a private message to me with the details.

Hi @SamO.

How can I send a private message to you on this platform? I don’t see an option for that.

Perhaps it may be easier to connect via email?

Hi @dangtony98 :wave:t6: ,

Thanks for letting me know! I have escalated your query to our helpdesk.

Thanks @SamO!

I look forward to hearing back from the helpdesk over email.

Much appreciated!