It appears to load everywhere. Try using a different device.
Netlify simply serves the files, mobile/desktop doesn’t matter, so this is most likely not a Netlify issue.
I used other devices, in other networks even. But still it won’t. It loads infinitely. It’s a simple and not heavy application. I’m finding it strange.
Hi, @fbzsaullo. We need the following information to troubleshoot this. First, we need to know the answer to this question:
- Is this a DNS lookup error or a failure when making the HTTP request itself?
If it is a DNS lookup failure, we need the following details:
- What is the DNS query being made?
- What is the IP address for the DNS resolver used?
- What is the from the DNS resolver?
If the issue is a bad HTTP response, we need the
x-nf-request-id header for that response or the information it replace:
- the IP address making the request
- the IP address being connected to
- the complete URL requested
- the date, time, and timezone for the request
We have a support guide about how to collect the
x-nf-request-id header here:
However, I’m fairly certain that the issue is going to be a DNS lookup issue. If so, the questions from that section will be the ones we need the answers to in order to be able to troubleshoot this.
Please let us know if there are any questions for us.