Login to Netlify not possible: Authentication error

I want to deploy my Github repository to Netlify. I was able to create a Netlify account. After that I had to move the repository to another Github account. I also have a Netlify account for this Github account. Then I entered a second email address in the new Github. I deleted the old Netlify account. E-Mail adress in new Netliy account was not in the old netlify account.
If I want to log in to the new Netlify account, this error now appears: “Authentication Error
Authenticating failed due to the following error: We already have a registered user with this email address. Log in to connect your GitHub account.”
After that I make login to Github.
Then this error appears at Netlify Login:
“Authentication error
Authenticating failed due to the following error: bad_verification_code: The code passed is incorrect or expired. error=bad_verification_code&error_description=The+code+passed+is+incorrect+or+expired.&error_uri=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.github.com%2Fapps%2Fmanaging-oauth-apps%2Ftroubleshooting-oauth-app-access-token- request-errors%2F%23bad-verification-code”

What does the second error mean and how can it be fixed?

Hi, @felix123 The usual solution for this issue is the following steps.

1. Login to Netlify using the email address and password only.
  1. Once logged into Netlify with the email address and password, then change the GitHub account associated with this email address here: Netlify App
  2. Log out of Netlify.

Once this is done, you should be able to log into Netlify using GitHub or the email address. Both methods of login should work now. If they do not or if there are any other questions, please let us know.