Locked state in custom domain setup

Hi, I got into a locked state in the current UI for adding a custom domain.

Steps how to reproduce:

• Add a custom domain but don’t verify the DNS (I currently can’t)
  • SSL / TLS will start but it will fail due to the missing DNS configuration. Error message: We could not provision a Let’s Encrypt certificate for your custom domain.
    I added a second domain in which I verified the DNS:
  • Switching the primary domain to that domain is not possible. Error message: We’re provisioning a certificate for your site, you cannot change custom domains until that process completes
  • Deleting the primary domain is not possible: Error message: We’re provisioning a certificate for your site, you cannot change custom domains until that process completes

It’s not possible to verify or change the domain

Site name: shimmering-mermaid-619aac.netlify.app

Hi @MuschPusch,

We’ve changed this from our end.

Hi @hrishikesh ! I am having the same issue.
I am trying to change the primary domain but is not possible due to the provisioning of the certificate.
Is there anyway this can be stop so that I can proceed with the needed change?
Thanks.

Hi, what site is being impacted so we can check?

Hi @SamO ,
The site is annaespi.com and the domain is from google. The Netlify subdomain is xorriespistudio.netlify.app .

I have annaespi.com as primary domain and www.annaespi.com that redirects automatically to primary domain (annaespi.com) and I requested the Let’s encrypt certificate.

Then I realised I needed www.annaespi.com to be the primary domain and annaespi.com to redirect to that one, but since I requested the Let’s encrypt certificate, this change has been impossible.

Thanks for your assistance,

Àlex

Hi @lexbarba,

I see that the SSL Certificate provisioning has failed. Are you able to set www.annaespi.com as the Primary domain now within the UI?

I’m afraid I can’t. Still get the same error: We’re provisioning a certificate for your site, you cannot change custom domains until that process completes.