Issue with SSL Certificate and Security Warning

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance regarding a security issue that I have encountered with my website hosted on Netlify.

My website, www.xbrainiac.netlify.app, has a valid SSL certificate and opens as HTTPS. However, when accessing the site from certain browsers and devices, a security warning is displayed, indicating that the site may contain insecure content and could potentially gather sensitive information.

I would like to highlight that my website is purely academic in nature and does not involve any login forms or data collection processes. It is simply intended for educational purposes, providing information and resources related to my academic endeavors.

Despite the absence of any sensitive data or interactive elements, the security warning is negatively impacting the user experience and potentially deterring visitors from accessing the site.

I have reviewed the SSL certificate configuration on Netlify, and it appears to be set up correctly. Additionally, I have checked the DNS records, and they seem to be pointing correctly to my Netlify site.

I would greatly appreciate your guidance and support in resolving this issue. Could you please investigate why the security warning is being triggered and provide suggestions or steps to mitigate it? It is crucial for me to ensure that my website is accessible without any security warnings, especially given its academic and non-interactive nature.

Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response and resolution.

I have noticed that various browsers, when clicking on “More information,” indicate that the SSL certificate issued does not match the domain name. In fact, it is issued to “.netlify.app.” This is an issue that I believe Netlify needs to resolve.

The issue here is that the domain you are using is incorrect.

Your site is not found at https://www.xbrainiac.netlify.app/. There is no such site at Netlify. Adding the www to the domain name is incorrect.

Your site is found at https://xbrainiac.netlify.app/.