Is it possible to somehow send the IP with a contact form? German:Kann man irgendwie die Ip bei einem Kontakt Formular mitsenden?

German:
Hallo liebes Netlify Team und andere.
Ich habe ein Kontaktformular auf meiner Webseite und dort haben mich mehrere Personen mit E-mails zu gespammt .Deshalb meine Frage ob ich irgendwie die IP der User mitsenden kann in der E-mail an mein Team.Oder kann ich irgendwie eine Maximale anzahl von nachrrichten pro Tag in einem Kontaktformular einstellen.

English:
Hello dear Netlify team and others.
I have a contact form on my website and several people spammed me there with e-mails. That’s why I’m asking if I can somehow send the IP of the user in the e-mail to my team. Or can I somehow set a maximum number of messages per day in a contact form.

LG
Marcel

Hi marcel,

do you have honeypot protection on your form? if not, you may want to add that to help with spam.

this would be a good place to start looking:

there isn’t a pre-built way to capture and send the IP address - you could potentially write some custom javascript to do so - but if your end goal is more to cut down on spam then there are other things we can try first!

Gruesse aus Portland - USA (Ich bin in Hamburg aufgewachsen :de: :slight_smile: