Invoice Payment Method

I’m building a hugo documentation site for my employer and they requested (if possible) to pay via invoice instead of adding a credit card to the account. Is this possible? I see there’s a section to display invoices and there’s contact information, however, purchasing the business plan requires a CC.

Thanks!

howdy @LBLiii! We are happy to provide the capability to pay by invoice for all of our enterprise customers - but we are unable to offer this service to other pricing tiers I’m afraid. It’ll have to be credit card if you’d like to stay on a business plan.

If you’d like to talk about your use case and whether a custom-enterprise solution (which would allow invoices) would be right for you, i can absolutely put you in touch with someone to discuss that with? Just let me know if you or your employer would like that.

It’s been a couple of years, @perry, can you speak to whether this is still the current Netlify policy (i.e., available to Enterprise and only to Enterprise)? Thanks!

Hey there! This is still our current policy for payment methods: credit cards for Pro & Starter tier, with invoicing for Enterprise. Let me know if you have any additional questions about this!