Internal Server Error - Request ID: 01G9PG3ZWT0VXMG8K670TVWJYQ

Hello Netlify team and all Forum Audience.

I’ve just got “Internal Server Error - Request ID: 01G9PG3ZWT0VXMG8K670TVWJYQ”, from My Netlify Domain, https://ideal-adminrebuild.netlify.app

I’m just wondering why my page showing this error.
How often i see this error, once every 2 month after degrading issue by Netlify in March. And it’s show randomly.

Hey there, @brianm :wave:

Thanks so much for reaching out about this! Sorry to hear we are having troubles. We haven’t received additional reports from lingering internal server errors from any incidents in March.

Can you provide any further details about when these happen? Can you provide a HAR file? Any further details can help us investigate and surface this with the appropriate teams.

Hello @hillary , what happen in march is about degrading issue … Load Balancer Service Degradation, March 25, 2021

i can’t reproduce this internal server error today cause it happen randomly, but could you please help check the Request ID ? What happen to the web ?

Hey @brainman,

While there wasn’t any incident on August 5th, I can see that your request didn’t exist in the cache and we failed to fetch the file from the origin server. This could happen from time to time (not super frequently though) and should also self-correct. Are you still seeing this issue?