Intermittent 502 Errors from netlify services

All netlify identity and function requests from my site only appear to be working intermittently now. Sometimes they’re returning as expected, other times they return 502 errors.

Nothing has changed on the site for months, and this has all been working for months. Are there server issues happening within netlify?

2 Likes

+1 for me - same exact issue happening. Just started today without having made any changes to my site.

1 Like

Hi there, @yeastplume and @gjdickens :wave:

Thanks for reaching out! Sorry to hear you are encountering obstacles. Could you please share your site URL as well as a screenshot of where you are seeing the errors? Additionally, a link to your project repo would be fantastic. This will help us look into your situation further.

Hi @hillary! The errors seem to have stopped now - they were on and off on February 15th but nothing since. My issue was mainly with Identity functions returning a 502. My site is sad-lovelace-da67a7 in case that helps to investigate what the issue was, not able to screenshot now since it seems to be resolved.

Thanks!

Duplicate? 502 error on git lfs push - #3 by luke

Does this help?

Hey there, @swamidass :wave:

Thanks so much for reaching out! We do not believe the link you shared is related, however.

@gjdickens and @yeastplume, we have opened an issue internally and will follow up here with next steps once they are available. If anything changes in the meantime, please let us know!

+1 for me. I know this is an older thread but I just started seeing problems this evening for multiple sites that were running find and hadn’t been updated in weeks.

Hey there, @CH2022 :wave:

Thanks for chiming in! Can you please share the site in question as well as the error message you are receiving?