Infinite Loading Logo on Dashboard

Hello Netlify support,

I’m currently experiencing an issue on the Netlify dashboard where the loading logo is continuously showing and the page does not load properly. I have attached a screenshot of the logs to help diagnose the issue. This has been going on for some time and is preventing me from accessing important information on my account.

Steps taken so far:

• I have tried refreshing the page multiple times
  • I have cleared my browser cache and cookies
  • I have tried accessing the dashboard from different browsers and devices.
  • I have searched the Netlify forum for similar issues and solutions, but have not found a solution.

I would appreciate any assistance in resolving this issue. Thank you for your help.

Hi are you still experiencing this issue? If so do you think you could share the name of your site hosted on netlify/slug? I can’t locate your account.

Hi, thank you for getting back to me. Yes, I am still experiencing the issue. However, I wanted to clarify that I haven’t hosted any site on Netlify for over a year, and the account in question does not use the same email address as my support account.

I am simply trying to access my Netlify account dashboard, and I am encountering this issue. Is there anything else I can provide to help you locate my account and troubleshoot the issue?

Thank you for your help.

Yeah, can you provide your email you used to signup?

My account was created with Github, the associated email is : joeri.kaiser@hotmail.com

Hi, thank you for providing that information. I looked into your account. You cannot access the dashboard because you have unpaid bill on your account of $14.99. Can you please confirm if you would like to pay the domain charge on your account? We can then unblock your account but you will need to pay your balance in order for your access to remain.

Hi. Thank you for looking into my account. I was not aware that there was an unpaid bill of $14.99 on my account. However, I have some questions and concerns about this:

• How am I supposed to pay the unpaid bill if I cannot access the Netlify platform or dashboard?
  • I didn’t think i subscribed to any paid service. Can you please provide more information about what this charge is for? Is it related to the domain name?
  • I have not received any email or notification containing information about this unpaid bill or any charges related to my Netlify account.

I would appreciate any clarification, thank you

Hi @Joeri :wave:t6: ,

Thanks for responding. I just escalated your query to our helpdesk. They will follow up via email. Stay tuned!

1 Like