Impossible to add a custom domain

Hello!
I’m French, so I used a translator to send this message. I apologize if the meaning of certain sentences is ambiguous.
Here is my problem, I was already using Netlify a few months ago but I didn’t use it for a while and today when I wanted to reconnect, I encountered difficulties. No team was associated with my account and therefore I could no longer access anything. So I deleted my account (without deleting my sites or my files because I no longer had access to the dashboard) and recreated it afterwards. I created a team and a site but I can’t add a custom domain to my site. When I enter my domain name, I get the message: “domain.name or one of its subdomains is already managed by Netlify DNS on another team.”. Indeed, I had already associated this domain name with a site on my old account (deleted today) but the account no longer exists, the site has also disappeared, so I should be able to add the same again custom domain, right? Thank you in advance for your return.
Cordially

Hey there, this is happening because the custom domain you’re trying to use already exists on Netlify under a different account.

Please verify domain ownership and let us know by responding here when that’s done. If the verification is successful we can remove the domain from the other account so you can use it on yours. Also please provide the domain name you plan on using.

It’s done! I created a DNS record.
The domain name I want to use is: chalenconyoan.cf

Hi, @CHALENCON-Yoan. The domain chalenconyoan.cf is not registered anywhere:

$ whois chalenconyoan.cf
% IANA WHOIS server
% for more information on IANA, visit http://www.iana.org
% This query returned 1 object

refer:        whois.dot.cf

domain:       CF

organisation: Societe Centrafricaine de Telecommunications (SOCATEL)
address:      Rue guerillot
address:      Bangui BP 939
address:      Central African Republic (the)

name:         Directeur General
organisation: Societe Centrafricaine de Telecommunications (SOCATEL)
address:      Rue guerillot
address:      Bangui BP 939
address:      Central African Republic (the)
phone:        +236 21 61 60 64
fax-no:       +236 21 61 44 72
e-mail:       dg-socatel@socatel.cf

name:         Manager ICT
organisation: Centrafrique TLD B.V.
address:      Danzigerkade 23D
address:      Amsterdam NH 1013 AP
address:      Netherlands (the)
phone:        +31 20 5315726
fax-no:       +31 20 5315721
e-mail:       info@centrafriquetld.com

nserver:      A.NS.CF 185.21.168.17 2a04:1b00:4:0:0:0:0:1
nserver:      B.NS.CF 185.21.169.17 2a04:1b00:5:0:0:0:0:1
nserver:      C.NS.CF 185.21.170.17 2a04:1b00:6:0:0:0:0:1
nserver:      D.NS.CF 185.21.171.17 2a04:1b00:7:0:0:0:0:1

whois:        whois.dot.cf

remarks:      Registration information: http://www.dot.cf

created:      1996-04-24
changed:      2015-12-29
source:       IANA

# whois.dot.cf

The domain you requested is not known in Freenoms database.

The verification DNS record does not exist for that reason. If you register this domain, please let us know.

It actually is @luke. Not sure why it doesn’t show on whois (something to do with Freenom not making it public or because this is a free domain) but typing the domain into the dot.cf website shows it is taken and records do show up on Zoho Toolkit. And I do see the verified-for-netlify record with dig and on Zoho Toolkit

% dig verified-for-netlify.chalenconyoan.cf TXT
verified-for-netlify.chalenconyoan.cf. 3281 IN TXT "https://answers.netlify.com/t/impossible-to-add-a-custom-domain/89980"

Hi, @luke !
@jasiqli is right, it’s indeed a free domain name taken from Freenom. And as, jasiqli sees it, I did add the DNS record.

Then you must have made a change recently, @CHALENCON-Yoan . It was not working when you replied earlier. Multiple people here at Netlify checked for it and it did not exist at that time.

Ok, I didn’t make any new changes but Freenom told me that the changes could take up to 24 hours to propagate. That’s probably why you weren’t seeing what you were supposed to see.
So, now that you see that the domain is mine, can you do something so that I can add it as a custom domain on my site on Netlify?
Thanks in advance!

Nothing should be blocking you now that the domain is available in the DNS system. What happens when you try to apply it? Please include details like screenshots or error messages if you fail to succeed.

Unfortunately @fool, I always have the same error message that tells me: “chalenconyoan.cf or one of its subdomains is already managed by Netlify DNS on another team.” when I want to add a custom domain.
Capture d'écran 2023-04-15 094027

The domain has been removed from the other account.

Perfect, it works!
Thank you very much everyone for your help!