How often is bandwith updated in the billing section ? ( free tier )

How often is the bandwidth updated in the billing section for the free tier? I see my builds updating but my bandwidth seems stale for many hours…

also, is it possible to kill the app if it goes above the threshold so we don’t pay more?

1 Like

Bandwidth is updated around once a day, though our team is doing active work to improve that a bit where possible.

You’d have to remove the app completely from our CDN to stop us from serving it. We keep your website up at all costs - under high traffic and attacks - we do not intend to stop serving it at any point unless you remove it. We prioritize the availability of your site over everything else, cost included. Would stink to get popular and then have your site taken offline automatically!

Hello, is the reply above still valid as of June 2023? Or has some changes in behavior of bandwidth counter been introduced since then.

Hi @Jan_Sichula_Jr, bandwidth usage data updates in near real-time and may require a browser refresh. You can read more about our billing and bandwidth here.

Thanks. Please, where is HERE exactly?

:wave: @Jan_Sichula_Jr

The link for billing and bandwidth usage docs is: Billing | Netlify Docs