How do I change my name servers?

I’m trying to connect Ezoic to my website, but I can’t find an answer anywhere about how to actually change my name servers. Some help with this would be appreciated.

Hi @thomassaurus

Can you elaborate a bit more on what you need exactly? Which domain servers have you up at the moment?

A couple of screenshots would be helpful to understand what you’re trying to achieve.

Thank you!

1 Like

Very simply all I want to do is change my name servers, I created my domain here with netlify so apparently my domain exists on name.com. Do I need to go on name.com to change my name servers or can I do it from here?

In order to connect my site to Ezoic to run ads I need to redirect my name servers to them, I’ve heard that its hard to do when using netlify, but apparently its possible to do if I also connect with cloudflare, but to do that I also need to change my name servers.

If I do need to change them from name.com how do I gain access to my domain, since my domain isn’t currently connected to my name.com account?

If it helps my website is snakedx.com.

Thanks

Hi, @thomassaurus. Yes, you will need direct control of the domain at Name.com to change the name servers.

We do that transfer process in the helpdesk and I’m opening a support ticket for you to get that ball rolling.

Please reply to the email we’ll send about this. However, please do reply here if you don’t see that email.

Hi, I am in a similar situation. I was originally just trying to connect a blog I created with Wordpress to the website I created/ hosted with netlify. Somehow Ive gotten turned around. If there is a simple way to do this please let me know. My domain name is
Alex-mbaker.dev . Any recommendations you have on how to proceed would be greatly appreciated.

Hello!

We can transfer your domain to your account at Name.com. Please confirm that you have already verified your ICANN contact details at name.com (otherwise, we’ll get an error when we try to complete the transfer). Please also send us your Name account code if you have not done so already.

When you write us back we’ll take care of the rest!

If you have any trouble with step 1 of the instructions in that link, you’ll probably need to verify your contact info via the Update button on name.com.

To find the Update button:

1. Log into your Name.com Account

2. Select the Profile drop-down

3. Select Default Contacts (Log in to your Name.com Account | Sign into your Name.com account to manage domains | Name.com)

This action will prompt the name.com system to begin the verification process by sending you an email with a verification code. Write us back after this has been completed so we can initiate the transfer.