Change Name Servers or Transfer DNS

Hey, I am the admin of the arqbrunaferri.netlify.app (my netlify account is registered with my luisvalgoi@outlook.com account).

Previously, we had a netlify own custom domain (arqbrunaferri.com).

According to the client’s request, we have to move our whole codebase to WIX.

I’ve already removed the custom domain, but, the Name Servers need to be changed.

Following WIX documentation, we need to change the Name Servers to

I am not able to do that through the UI.

Can you do these changes?

Name.com Account Code: 2592993-14c0cea

Hi @LuisValgoi,

Welcome to the forums. :wave:t6: Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately we can’t make these changes for you, but I can point in the right direction to get it sorted.

You should be able to change this in the UI when you select the site and the domain settings.

If not, can you please attach a screenshot of what you see on your end so I can investigate further?

Hey SamO.

So, as you can see in the screenshots, i am not able to do that via UI.

Hi @LuisValgoi ,

Thanks for clarifying the issue. You won’t be able to change the name servers, however we can transfer the domain to you.

We are a “reseller” of domain name registrations not a registrar ourselves. The domain is technically registered via Name.com.

We can transfer this domain to your direct control there and you can use it with other services like WIX.

Here’s what you’ll need to do first:

1. Sign up for an account at Name.com
  2. Verify your ICANN contact details at Name.com
  3. Send us your account ID (Find your account code | Name.com)

Then we can initiate a transfer to your account on Name.com, and you can do whatever you like with it there, including transferring it somewhere else :slight_smile: