Functions limit reached on Legacy account – how should I proceed?

I’m hoping you can help me understand what is happening with my site:

Site: https://danslokalen.netlify.app

The dashboard says:

“This team has exceeded the Functions limit for danslokalen.”

Because of this, I can’t trigger new builds.

I’m currently using a five-year-old Free Legacy account, which I would very much prefer to keep rather than upgrade or move to the new pricing model unless that is absolutely necessary.

I’m a little confused by the information in the dashboard. Under Usage & Billing I can see:

  • 692 MB of 100 GB bandwidth used
  • 164 of 300 build minutes used
  • 0 of 1 concurrent builds used

The Function Metrics page shows a generated “Next.js Server Handler” with 57,888 invocations between September 9 and September 16. There are also some noticeable spikes in the Web Requests graph during September.

I’m wondering whether the Next.js Server Handler is responsible for the Functions limit, or whether this is simply expected behavior for a Next.js site. I don’t know if the cause could instead be bot traffic, a particular route, image requests, caching, or something else in the application.

The main thing I’m trying to understand is how to proceed. In particular:

  • What is the actual Functions usage for my current billing period?
  • What dates does my current billing period cover?
  • Where can I see when the next usage reset will happen?
  • Is the Functions limit applied to this site or to the whole team?
  • Is there anything I should investigate or change in the application before considering an upgrade?

I can’t find any clear information in the dashboard about my billing period or when the next natural reset will occur, so that part is especially confusing.

I’ve attached screenshots of the Usage & Billing page, the function distribution, and the Web Requests graph. I’d appreciate any help interpreting the figures and understanding the best next step.

Thanks!

Ok so closing in on a week now. How long does it usually take to get a response?

Well… Yeah, i’m on a free legacy account. Sure. But this exceeded the time that i thought i’d have to wait even for an answer… I still have no clue even when my period resets. Can’t find any info about it on my acc and the bots keep spaming the same link without positive results.. wow.