I’ve pulled out the middleware files and as far as I know, I don’t have any other functions running. But I’m still seeing what I think are invocations on this page (which is what I was looking for in the original post, I think):
There are constant log hits that look like this:
12:57:43 PM: db945b2d Duration: 3.46 ms Memory Usage: 102 MB
12:58:09 PM: 8418575a Duration: 4.52 ms Memory Usage: 102 MB
12:58:10 PM: 7f525ba4 Duration: 3.88 ms Memory Usage: 102 MB
12:58:11 PM: 6ed7ff4e Duration: 4.60 ms Memory Usage: 102 MB
12:58:12 PM: 192ab17c Duration: 3.46 ms Memory Usage: 102 MB
12:58:13 PM: 921796c4 Duration: 7.93 ms Memory Usage: 102 MB
12:58:39 PM: 68511384 Duration: 3.49 ms Memory Usage: 102 MB
12:58:41 PM: 4aee1615 Duration: 3.41 ms Memory Usage: 102 MB
12:58:42 PM: 563447bc Duration: 3.27 ms Memory Usage: 102 MB
I added a
DEBUG env variable with a
* value to see if more info would show up, but nothing changed.
I have no idea what could be causing behavior.
If it matters, my site is built off this starter from cassidoo:
P.S. I did a clear cache and re-deploy thing too but that didn’t clear the issue.