Failed to add custom domain in new netlify account!

Dear Netlify Support Team,

I am writing to request assistance with adding a custom domain to my new Netlify account. I previously had a Netlify account where I was using custom domain [nirojbhattarai.com.np], but I have since deleted that account. Is it possible to transfer the custom domain to my new account, or do I need to make any changes on the domain registrar’s end in order to use it with my new Netlify account? I tried some solutions from support forum but I can’t resolve it. I need assistance to verify my cutsom domain so that I can use it .

Thank you in advance for your help.

Sincerely,
Niroj Bhattarai

Information about my site:

Site : https://nirojbhattarai.netlify.app
Custom Domain : nirojbhattarai.com.np

Images of screen showing error:

Hi @Niroj-Bhattarai :wave:t6: welcome to the forums! :netliconfetti:

Can you please access the old account, ensure the domain is not only removed from the site, but also from Netlify Domains (via the Domains in the main navigation) then try readding the domain to your new site.

If you no longer have access to the old account, you will need to verify ownership of the domain as outlined in the following support guide:

Once done verifying can you please get back to us if you need still assistance?

I have no longer access to old account because I deleted it few days back and want to setup domain in new account. I tried to add TXT file but I don’t get any idea how to do it I need help !! I have also followed the steps provided by above ggogle workspace link but it doesnot work for me.

My custom domain is nirojbhattarai.com.np which is registered in my name through Mercantile Communication Pvt. Ltd. You can see:

I have also changed name server of my custom domain which was back then poiniting to the DNS server of netlify through my old account now it is not pointing to DNS server of netlify.

This is my personal domain and no one have access of it except me.

Hi @Niroj-Bhattarai,

The domain has been removed from the other account.

Thank you very much for your assistance !!