Extend 15min max build time to 30min

hi there @bennor.mccarthy , sorry it took us a bit to get to you. You are now at 30 mins! as a business customer, do always feel free to reach out to us in the helpdesk as well. :+1:

Thanks mate. Appreciate the help.

1 Like

Hi there,

Can you extend the build time limit to 1 hour for the following sites:

524f19f7-72b8-4b31-a447-5352bbabf379
1991f13d-a61d-4b83-9b4f-ec35306e31f0
5caa8cd0-2082-47e2-9a4c-a2aefcc3956b

Thanks you so much!

Hey there @Robin_Zimmer , i have upped the build time for those three sites for you!

1 Like

Hey @perry,

I was wondering as well if you could upgrade one of our sites to a 30 minutes build time since I am close to that threshold.

Side ID would be: 2f743965-6b17-40da-8410-3c8f5b7dd9be

Thanks a lot for your support!

Hey there, @bastian_pnptc :wave:

Thanks so much for reaching out! We have increased the build time limit on your account. Happy building :rocket:

Hi @hillary @perry,

Could you please upgrade our sites to a 45 minutes build time? Right now we are already exceeding the 15 minutes build time, so 45 should be perfect for the long run.

The IDā€™s below:
ac85b61b-91ed-4ac7-bdd9-347c9a2beb71
58498120-b12b-4140-ac0a-d7bbb9074dee

Thanks!

Hey there, @tokordys :wave:

I have increased your build time limit to 45 minutes! Please follow up here if you have further questions.

Hi there! Found this topic and see that here itā€™spossible to increase the build time. Please, increase it for ycharts-dashboard.netlify.app site. Thanks!

Hi @ad_ok

Welcome to the community! I just increased the build time on ycharts-dashboard to 30 minutes.

Please let us know if you have additional questions.

Thanks,

Elden

1 Like

Hello! Could I please get the timeout for my site (21c6d244-5fb6-4caa-8b3d-5d4ffaa82865) extended to two hours? Iā€™m trying to migrate it from other hosting, but the initial Gatsby build without a pre-existing cache is proving to be impossible.

Hey there, @teokk1 :wave:

It looks like your build time limit was set at the minimum. I have increased it to 30 minutes at first, as I am hoping this increase will cover what you need. If it doesnā€™t, please let me know and I will increase it to 2 hours.

Hello Hillary,

Unfortunately that wasnā€™t enough after all. Please increase it to 2 hours :slight_smile:

Hey there, @teokk1 :wave:

Thanks for following up! I have increased this to two hours for you. Happy building!

Hello, Iā€™m currently having some build issues and Iā€™m wondering if this may be due to the time limit (as building locally works). Would it be possible to increase the build time of ā€œslashdata-websiteā€ to 30ā€™ or ideally 1 hr?

Thanks in advance

Hey there, @slashdata :wave:

We have increased the build time limit for the slash-data account to 30 minutes. Please let us know if this addresses your build issues! If it doesnā€™t, I recommend looking through these resources:

Thank you @hillary . Unfortunately the build issue persists and is not something covered in the FAQ. Iā€™ve shared the issue here Gatsby v4 Builds suddenly killed, exit code 137 - #8 by fvieira as it seems Iā€™m not the only one suffering it. I also wrote an email to support and hope to get any tip on how to solve this. If you could escalate this on your side Iā€™d really appreciate it.

As a customer on the starter plan, we recommend you to keep posting in the forums. Helpdesk is for Pro and above only :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll review your other thread once I cut down through some of these older threads.

1 Like

Hi, could you please upgrade our sites to a 3 hour build time?
I have many pages please

this is the ID:
36276b07-f146-4a32-a0d4-3af1dd70c4c0

Sorry, but that is not a configuration change we can simply make. Youā€™ll need to chat with our Sales team about custom pricing before we can consider it.

Would you like to try an hour timeout, which is the highest we can turn it up without you talking with them? As far as I can tell, you are using the default 15 minutes right now so perhaps an hour would be enough :slight_smile:

I have bumped you to an hour - let me know if it goes any better! If not, weā€™ll get you connected with Sales to talk about bigger options.

1 Like