Extend 15min max build time to 30min

hi @attachdigital ! we can do that - but for a build time jump that big, we’d like you get talking to one of our engineers first, to make sure a custom solution isn’t a better fit for you!

I’ll get someone to reach out to you via email.

hi again! we took another look and things should definitely be fixed now. Please do try another deploy, and let us know if things work better now.

Now it’s working well finally, thanks @perry !

1 Like

hi there @attachdigital - we have bumped you up to a 2 hr build time. Let us know if you have further questions! One thing I do want to point out - you will undeniably go over our standard package for build minutes with a long build timeout such as this one. We will automatically bill you for overages - just making sure you were aware. :+1:

Hey @perry! it’s me again, We passed the 30 minutes time limit, could you guys increase it to the next available limit, thanks in advance

6:06:37 PM: Failing build: Failed to build site

6:06:37 PM: Failed during stage 'building site': Command did not finish within the time limit

6:06:37 PM: Finished processing build request in 32m11.450357969s

nooo! i will look into it!

sorry for the delay - we bumped you up to 45 minutes, do let us know if you have any further questions.

Hi @perry , I’ve passed the 15 minute build time on archiesfootwear.netlify.app … looks like this is the place to get this sorted out. Please and thank you!!

3:40:36 PM: Failed during stage ‘building site’: Command did not finish within the time limit

3:40:36 PM: Finished processing build request in 16m51.156349481s

Hi, @airtwo. The build time limit has been increased to 30 minutes for the site archiesfootwear now.

If there are other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Awesome, thanks @luke!

1 Like

Hi @luke, could you please increase the build time limit to 60 minutes on builtbymike team? Thanks :smiley:

Hey there, @MikeLawton :wave: Happy to look into this. Can you share the full site ID? Thank you :slight_smile:

If its possible to update on entire team (https://app.netlify.com/teams/builtbymike/) that would be preferable, if not on this site please: a7ed6924-48c1-4dff-8bc5-e8d41b80496b

Thanks @hillary

Hey @hillary @perry @luke could somebody please give me an update as to when the changes will be made to my account? Thanks a lot :blush:

hi @MikeLawton - thanks for your patience. You are not at 60 minutes for that site. Also, you might get an email to discuss whether a custom solution might be a better fit for your needs moving forward!

Hi @perry thanks so much for that! Build was successful after the build minutes were increased.

Could you please now do the same and increase them to 60 mins on the following two sites:

e25d0243-3263-45e8-98a2-7d37ed5a1537 | indylife-leeds

ef6718ba-d352-490f-a87a-07ce1e81c2c6 | indylife-york

Thanks again :smiley:

Hey there, @MikeLawton :wave: those sites have been bumped as well. You are good to go now!

Thanks so much @hillary, that’s great!

1 Like