Email Blacklisting

Hey, quick question: has my office email been blacklisted as a result of its association with Netlify services? I spoke with an IT professional, who advised me to check with my website hosting services that it might be the reason.

My office email was blacklisted and considered spam shortly after I finished hosting with Netlify.

Thanks!

Hey @seany,

Could you please share a link to the block list entry at the spam list company if possible. If not, the domain or IP address that is blocked would also be helpful.

Hi, @seany. I am working on a support guide about this topic but it isn’t public yet. That being said, you can visit the topic using this link:

I’ll hopefully make the topic public very soon but I wanted to share it with you ASAP as your post is what motivated me to write it. Again, please note it is a draft (not a final version) currently so please ignore any typos or grammatical errors.

The answer @hrishikesh gave above still stands. If you share the domain that was blocked with us and who blocked it (which spam list) we can research this to find out the reason why. Whether or not we can change the block will depend on the reason for the block (and there is more detail about this in the support guide).

You can post the domain impacted in public message or you can private message (PM) that to one of our support staff. I’ve confirmed that PMs are enabled for your forum login. Please keep in mind that only one person can see the PM and this will likely mean a slower reply than posting the information publicly. Please feel free to reply to however you prefer, though.