Domain transfer request unanswered for 5 days — unable to change nameservers

Hi Netlify team,

I registered chenzhongwei.com through Netlify.

On September 15, I submitted ticket #1112032 to transfer the domain away from Netlify. Netlify asked me to confirm the request, and I replied “yes” on September 16. I have received no further response since then.

I have now also submitted ticket #1117707 because I need to change the authoritative nameservers for chenzhongwei.com. This is something I cannot do myself in the Netlify dashboard.

I need to point the domain to these Cloudflare nameservers:

alexis.ns.cloudflare.com
celeste.ns.cloudflare.com

My immediate goal is simply to gain direct control over the DNS for my domain without having to wait indefinitely for a manual support action.

Could a Netlify team member please help with #1117707, or advise the fastest way for me to change the authoritative nameservers myself?

Thank you.

Netlify has now completed the account transfer of chenzhongwei.com to my Name.com account. I now have direct control of the domain and its nameserver settings.

Thank you to Ram for completing the transfer.