DNS verification was successful but We could not provision a Let’s Encrypt certificate for your custom domain

Hi there

Seems there’s a few posts on this topic but I haven’t been able to resolve the issue via the suggestions in those posts.

The Netlify site name is: globalapps

And the custom domain is: gapps.group

I’m getting “DNS verification was successful” then “We could not provision a Let’s Encrypt certificate for your custom domain.”

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hi @Guillaume_Piantino

I can see there is a A record for the apex domain gapps.group pointing to the Netlify load balancer. however I do not see a CNAME record for the www subdomain instead there is an A record pointing to the load balancer.
Can you remove the A record for the www subdomain and configure an CNAME record as outlined in the configure a subdomain documentation. You will need to wait for these changes to propagate at which time a certificate should auto generate.

Hi !
Those changes have been made, but still I cannot get the Let’s Encrypt certificated applied :confused:
Any idea ?

Thanks in advance

Edit : Despite the UI claiming the certificate was not provisioned, it was, I still had the previous one cached in my browser, but testing on an other device showed me that it’s working now !

1 Like

Can confirm both gapps.group and www.gapps.group are working for me.

1 Like

Echoing @coelmay, these are both working for me. Please confirm if you are still encountering issues.