Dashboard Not Working

Hello,

A couple of days ago, I went to my Netlify dashboard because I wanted to work on some of my projects, and all I get is a blank page with a “200!” I have attached a screenshot to this message to show what I am seeing (see below). It has been like this for the past 2 or 3 days. Before that, I was able to use Netlify without any problems, but suddenly I get this screen.

Why can I not see any of my projects? What can I do? I don’t know if this is something on my end, or something on Netlify’s end. I showed the messages in the dev tools console in the screenshot in case it helps. I look forward to any help or suggestions. Thank you.

Note: I wasn’t sure what tag to add, so tagged this as “netlify-newbie”.

Adolf

Hi, @britvaica. I see your sites on the team and I check so they are all still there.

My best guess is that local software is blocking the javascript or API calls for one of the following domains:

The software that might do this includes:

• antivirus
  • pop-up blocks
  • advertisement blockers
  • javascript blockers

Would you please confirm that no site javascript or API calls are being blocked by local software?

If you determine that it is being blocked please make exceptions in that software as our site won’t work if those domains above (or api.netlify.com) are blocked for any reason.

Hi @luke

Thank you so much for your response. I just turned on my computer and checked my Netlify dashboard, and everything seems to be okay now, without me doing anything. So I guess it’s okay now. But I will save your reply so that I know what to do in case something like that happens again. Thank you again for your response and suggestions.

Adolf

1 Like

Glad everything is working now! Thanks for letting us know!

1 Like

Good day please I’m facing same issues, when I log in the dashboard is completely empty and all the sites i have hosted on netlify are suspended, help!

Hi there, @Jaymes :wave:

Your account was suspended for violating our terms of service. You will have to find a new hosting platform for your content.