After my previous support request, the Deploy preview collaboration worked fine for a while. However, since last week I’m seeing a slightly different issue which leaves me again unable to use this feature. Attaching a screenshot below.
A quick look at the devtools Network tab doesn’t show anything obvious (to me).
one of the URLs where this happens: https://deploy-preview-168--sigasi-insights.netlify.app/
Hi @bart.brosens – sorry you’re encountering this issue! If you do see any errors > 4xx in your Network devtools, please post them here as that will help us debug together.
Speaking of debugging, could you please verify that your GitLab PAT you inputted has not expired and has not been revoked? You can check on your GL instance at the
Thanks, and please be sure to let us know!
Thank you for your reply.
I’ve checked my GitLab PAT which still is valid. If it would have expired, shouldn’t I see a dialog asking for a new one?
There is one 404 error in the Network devtools. I’m pasting the details below. Hope this helps!
1. Request URL: https://api.netlify.com/api/v1/cdp/deploys/61a673f9d92ba20007eae8c7
2. Request Method: GET
3. Status Code: 404
4. Remote Address: 184.108.40.206:443
5. Referrer Policy: no-referrer-when-downgrade
# Response Headers
1. access-control-allow-methods: GET, HEAD, POST, PUT, DELETE, OPTIONS, PATCH
2. access-control-allow-origin: *
3. access-control-expose-headers: WWW-Authenticate, Link, Total, X-RateLimit-Limit, X-RateLimit-Remaining, X-RateLimit-Reset
4. access-control-max-age: 7200
5. alt-svc: clear
6. cache-control: no-cache
7. content-length: 34
8. content-type: application/json; charset=utf-8
9. date: Wed, 01 Dec 2021 11:18:04 GMT
10. strict-transport-security: max-age=31536000; includeSubDomains; preload
11. vary: Origin
12. via: 1.1 google
13. x-content-type-options: nosniff
14. x-frame-options: ALLOWALL
15. x-nf-srv-version: aacdd30
16. x-request-id: efee9e82-5bb3-471f-8d71-31c0cb5ba4e9
17. x-runtime: 0.456550
# Request Headers
1. :authority: api.netlify.com
2. :method: GET
3. :path: /api/v1/cdp/deploys/61a673f9d92ba20007eae8c7
4. :scheme: https
5. accept: application/json, text/plain, */*
6. accept-encoding: gzip, deflate, br
7. accept-language: en-US,en;q=0.9,nl;q=0.8
8. authorization: Bearer AdlTT5VZpGZzRZQFF6IAe4iDBfeW-l_ZJH2bKvdqTGM
9. origin: https://app.netlify.com
10. referer: https://app.netlify.com/cdp?deployID=61a673f9d92ba20007eae8c7&siteID=911a3552-b3e5-40ce-86fa-d044fd7abb1b&vcs=gitlab_self_hosted
11. sec-ch-ua: "Chromium";v="94", ";Not A Brand";v="99"
12. sec-ch-ua-mobile: ?0
13. sec-ch-ua-platform: "Linux"
14. sec-fetch-dest: empty
15. sec-fetch-mode: cors
16. sec-fetch-site: same-site
17. user-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/94.0.4606.114 Safari/537.36
Thanks for that debug info @bart.brosens! We’ve just pushed a change we believe will fix your issue. Would you mind trying again? Thanks for your patience!
Hi @jasonb ,
Thank you for the information. I confirm it’s working again!