Can't grant repository access

I’ve been using Netlify for a while and I’ve run into an issue I have not had before. I’m sure I am missing something simple! I’m attempting to deploy a new site from Github and when it gets to the point where I need to configure the netlify app in Github to grant access to the repository, I can’t. I’m confronted with the following:

I can’t select anything, inlcuding the all repositories radio button.

What am I doing wrong? Cheers!

1 Like

I’m having the exact same issue. Typically at this stage, it shows a list of all repositories and allows you to select the one you’d like to allow access to.

The radio button in the screen above is also disabled so can’t even enable access to all repositories.

Does anyone know a solution for this?

I’m having the exact same issue. And can’t publish a new website on Netlify because of this.

It looks like a bug (recently introduced because it was working a few days ago) and it doesn’t seem there is a solution from the user point of view.

Can this be reported to the Netlify developpers team please?

Thank you

Having the exact same issue. Did anyone have an idea about this?

Just checked again this morning and the issue appears to have been resolved :+1:

Hey folks!

If anyone is still experiencing this issue, please try removing the GitHub Netlify app and then re-linking the repo to your site.

GitHub was having some issues the other day and that may be the culprit here, but now it should work, as @littlethunder reports.

Please let us know if things still are not working as expected.