I just got an email from Netlify informing me that Netlify billed me for additional bandwidth usage. When login to my team’s dasboard, I read bandwidth used 1.3TB/1.4TB SHOCK! The amount needed to cover this bandwidth is USD260.
About the site I’m running:
- https://skill4ltu.netlify.app/ (https://skill4ltu.eu)
- the site is built with Gridsome (thus the small foot-print)
- the site is 20.9MB
- it has 300 pages
- we launched the site a few days ago and we had 1600 users
- I’ve checked the bandwidth after launch day and it was 6GB/100GB
- in the second day of launch, the bandwidth was 9GB/100GB
- the number of visitors got lower in the next days (1100 after the first day, 500 after the second day after launch day)
I think the total amount of billed bandwidth is not justified for such a small foot-print website that doesn’t have big images in it. I do not understand how a website this small can generate so much bandwidth. This is an error on Netlify bandwidth calculation. Would you please check the bandwidth on your side?