Agency and changes to Netlify Plans

Another frustrated customer here (team: carbonaut). This Netlify change for us was straight up pathetic. And seeing all the bad media it is getting I don’t understand why haven’t you reverted this already and started again.

We’re in the same situation already reported by mane here in this topic. We’re an agency and we have private repos that we collaborate with partners so our dev count can get pretty high pretty quickly. And it makes absolutely no sense to pay per seat on a service that uses build minutes.

For now we are adding key devs to Pro seats so we can get part of our flow working again. At the same time we are looking for alternatives, as what Netlify has done is borderline disrespectful with their customers.

I mean, TRYING to add key devs, because apparently their flow to invite and approve is broken :frowning:

2 Likes

Hey there, @andre-carbonaut :wave:

Thanks so much for surfacing this question. We recognize that agencies have a unique business model and there are some exceptions that may apply here. Please connect with our partnership team to discuss details. You can use this form: Netlify Agency Partner Program - Jamstack Agencies and I’ll send them a note so they know that you’re reaching out

@hillary,

We’re in the same boat. We’ve traditionally set it up so we have a shared account with the client and then our developers are able to push and preview as needed. It was broken for us yesterday and it’s very expensive today.

I filled out the partner form earlier today and would love to talk to somebody about how we can make this work. We’ve been fans of Netlify for many years but our faith has been shaken.

Thanks for your help - and try to have a good weekend despite the troubles.

Hey there, @don-mutations :wave:

Thank you so much for following up. I will be sure to let them know that you have reached out. I hope you have a good weekend as well!

Hi there, we have just released some more information about pricing changes.

here is a thread with a link to our blog:

In order to keep conversation all in one place, please continue the discussion there.