A limit for domain orders

I am trying to add a custom domain for a new project. After domain verification, I am getting the following error “You have reached a limit for domain orders. Please contact support for further assistance.”

hi there, that’s annoying! let me try and see if i can raise that limit. Can you tell me your netlify team slug, or the API ID or netlify site name of a site that belongs to your team? thanks.

Thanks! My team slug is “zeljkoobrenovic” (just a few of my personal projects). I managed to solve the problem by temporarily upgrading my subscription. But it would be good to see how to avoid or get more transparency about this limit in the future.

hi there, thank you. we didn’t forget, i am asking now to see if it is possible / how to resolve!

hi again, we were able to change your limit, so you should be able to add 20 more domains, should you need them.

Hi, I"m facing the same problem. How to resolve it?

By sharing your account slug or site name, so we can check.

Here’s my slug
Slug

askho-xbsj-jm

Hey @askho , we’ve increased your domain limit by 5 as of now. Let us know if you need help with anything else!

hello pls im getting this error You have reached a limit for domain orders. Please contact support for further assistance.

below is my netlify slug pls kindly help, thanks
arc9067

Hi @Arc9067, you should be able to purchase 3 additional domains as of now.

hi @amelia pls is still not working for me, cant purchase

Hey @Arc9067 can you try again? I’ve attempted to update your account again so please let us know if it still does not work.

Hi,
I’ve run into the same problem.
Just using my account for personal sites and friends / charity stuff:
slug / username
michael-odonovan

Could I just register a few more please as a charity has decided to change their domain name :face_exhaling:

Sure thing, just bumped you up by 5.

Thanks so much Chris!

@fool - I’m experiencing a similar issue. Is there a way I could get a bump to register a few more domains as well?

slug / username
jnat01-jnat01

Also, is there a way for me to delete/remove domains that are expired? Cannot seem to find anything.

:wave: @jnat01 ,

I’ve bumped your domain order limit to 30 and replied to you in helpdesk. I’m checking on your second question and will get back to you on that!

1 Like

Hi, @audrey, I am facing the same issue and don’t know how to fix it, When trying to purchase a domain for a new project. The error message is shown: (I already purchased two domains).
“You have reached a limit for domain orders. Please contact support for further assistance.”
Slug / Username
milyo001