Home
Support Forums

Work around for builds failing with Next.js ^10.0.0 with i18n

I’m having the same issue described in Github #71 and know you guys are working hard to fix it. In the meantime, I was wondering if there was a workaround without ssr perhaps so that I could at least get my site online while waiting for the fix? Thanks for all your help!

@justintemps i’ll have a PR open asap, ill tag you and the others from the GH issue :slight_smile: at that time, you should be able to manually install my branch in your project to get going until the PR can get merged

Ah great, thank you so much!