Where can I see billing usage analytics per month?

Hello,

I would like to see the usage breakdown for previous months to cross reference with the bills we are receiving, but I dont find a way to look at historical data. You can only see the current months usage.

Is there a way to see that?

There is an open feature request for this

1 Like

Hi @neovimconflive,

Thanks for reaching out!

Unfortunately, our records only go back 30 days of data. We don’t store historical data. We only have the data from the past 30 days. You can read what information and carts are provided here: Site Analytics | Netlify Docs

You may be able to use the API to retrieve all of the data which we still have. Although it’s not public-facing, there’s a good discussion over on Community about how and what other people have done to aggregate the data they need.

Also, please take a look at the docs for our Log Drains feature: Log Drains | Netlify Docs

If you have Datadog, S3 bucket, Logflare, Axiom, Azure Monitor, Sumo Logic or New Relic, you may be interested in the Log Drains feature. Although it won’t allow you to get data back over 30 days, you’ll be able to connection site traffic logs and functions logs from Netlify’s CDN to a third-party monitoring service.

At this time, traffic log drains are available on an Enterprise plan. To set up a log drain, you must be a Netlify team Owner and have an account and API key provisioned with Datadog, S3 bucket, Logflare, Sumo Logic or New Relic.

I’m sorry, I wish I had better news for you today. I have gone ahead and added your voice to an internal issue tracking requests for longer data retention for Analytics.