Weird issue with SSL certificate expiry

• we need to know your netlify site name. Example: gifted-antelope-58b104.netlify.app

app-resly.netlify.app

• DNS issues? Tell us the custom domain, tell us the error message! We can’t help if we don’t know your domain.

https://app.resly.com.au

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from app.resly.com.au (for example, passwords, messages or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

Hey guys, I use Netlify to manage domain DNS. I never had to renew my SSL certificate for all my websites.

However this morning I notice the SSL certificate is expired. I renewed it manually but it’s been hours the record is still showing Expired. I got the error above when I visit the site. However, I use SSL checker everything seems correct. I have multiple users in different places having the same issue.

Could someone please help with this?

Thank you!

Hi, @Rico_Chen. I also see you contacted us via the helpdesk about this and I have already replied there.

Please reply to whichever channel you prefer and we’ll troubleshoot there.

In order to troubleshoot this, we need to be able to track the HTTP response with this issue. The fastest way to do this is to send us the x-nf-request-id header which we send with every HTTP response.

There more information about this header here:

If that header isn’t available for any reason, please send the information it replaces (or as many of these details as possible). Those details are:

• the complete URL requested
  • the IP address for the system making the request
  • the IP address for the CDN node that responded
  • the day of the request
  • the time of the request
  • the timezone the time is in