Website Not Accessible after adding custom domain : DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Site Name: www.neutypingtest.com || neutypingtest.netlify.app

The website is working on the Netlify subdomain but isn’t working on the custom domain.
Netlify DNS is being used and the SSL certificate/HTTPS is also enabled however the website is not accessible.

The browser is throwing an error: DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

file:///tmp/gnome-shell-screenshot-336JM1.png

Hey @umairrsyedd

I am able to load www.neutypingtest.com

Looking at DNS Checker https://dnschecker.org/#NS/neutypingtest.com is shows some servers are showing Google Domains NS.

Keep in mind it can take up to 48 hours for DNS propagation to complete (though it doesn’t usually take that long.)

1 Like

Okay! Maybe it looks like I need to wait on the DNS Propagation for 48 hours, And gosh the website layout is messed up on extra-large screens, I need to look into that! Thank you @coelmay

Remove the guide from your router. Use the Admin user to access your network router. Identify the router’s IP address, network, or DNS server settings. Adding one or both of Google’s public DNS servers to your router’s setup can help improve your online experience. Example:
Primary DNS Server: 8.8.8.8 Secondary DNS Server: 8.8.4.4
Your local router or ISP provides a backup DNS server.On the router, save the modifications. After restarting the computer, start My Cloud again.
also more methods how to fix DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN