Unable to verify your identity and reinstate your Netlify account. Please help

Hi, I was in the process of verifying my identity but I accidentally touched a button which tried to back to previous page. Since then, when I click the link sent to my email to verify my identity, it says “We were unable to verify your identity and reinstate your Netlify account”. Kindly help, my email is (iqbalabdi07@gmail.com)

1 Like

Sorry for the hassle! We’ve just sent another verification link to your email. Let us know if you’re still having issues!

Hi, I am unable to verify my identity. each time I click on the link sent to my email to verify my identity, it says “We were unable to verify your identity and reinstate your Netlify account”. Kindly help. my email is (ademolaj058@gmail.com)

Hello, can you provide your email so I can send your query to our helpdesk?

ademolaj058@gmail.com

Hi, I am unable to verify my identity. each time I click on the link sent to my email to verify my identity, it says “We were unable to verify your identity and reinstate your Netlify account”. Kindly help. my email is (ademolaj058@gmail.com)

Hi, can you confirm what country you are submitting documentation? Can you ensure the documentation is on this list?

Please am not sure if I’m making my request the right way. Pardon me and still help me out.

I could not complete my verification process the day I started it because my ID wasn’t handy then, when i got it and tried to continue I saw this “Unable to verify your identity and reinstate your Netlify account”

Please can I get another link to verify my identity, my email is spicyann001@gmail.com

Thank you.

hi,

thank you for reaching out and welcome to the forums. I have sent your query to our helpdesk. Please stay tuned to your email.

Hi, i have the same problem, can you send me another verification link please ? (paul.goury22@gmail.com)

Hi @goury :wave:t6: thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Forums. I have sent your query to our helpdesk. Please refer to ticket # 232607

Hi SamO ,
Please help me too. Thank you!
k561561@gmail.com

Hiya thanks for reaching out :wave:t6: I have sent your query to our helpdesk. Please refer to ticket #233278

Same issue. My email is (Austin096764@outlook.com). Please sent a new verification link to me. Thank you!

Hiya @145a :wave:t6: thanks for reaching out. I have sent your query to our helpdesk. Please refer ticket # 233840

Hiiii… I want to create an account for netlify but I got this error in the process of verifying my account: “We were unable to verify your identity and reinstate your Netlify account” . Additionally, I encountered an error : " Authentication Error Authenticating failed due to the following error: Your account requires additional verification. Please check your email and follow the instructions to verify your account. How do I resolve this issue please? My email is temanportofolio@gmail.com

Hi, I’ve already sent your query to our helpdesk in a previous thread. Please stay tuned to your email for an update.

Hello, i need help verifying my netlify account

hopeosamede7@gmail.com this is my email

I have escalated you to our help desk and you should receive an email from us there. Thanks!

We were unable to verify your identity and reinstate your Netlify account. This is the problem faced by me please help me to verify my account my email is - goyal2002naman@gmail.com