Suspended after registration for suspicious actions

Please try to signup and submit your ID documents as this is a requirement to reduce the potential of fraud. If you do not want to provide your ID documents you will need to signup for a Pro account to bypass this.

i just tried to submit my documents with stripe and got this message ā€œWe were unable to verify your identity and reinstate your Netlify account.ā€ can i get some help?

update, third attempt and still getting the same message, any help would be appreciated.

Good morning @SamO I tried using the link from the verification email you sent, I submitted my ID and it show verification submitted successfully and almost immediately I got a message that there was an error trying to verify my documents

what ID document did you submit and was it listed under these acceptable documents. ?

I have learned that Stripeā€™s verification system does not support documents issued in Iraq. This is likely why my previous attempts to verify my account were rejected.

I would like to know if there is anything else I can do to get verified. I am a CS major student and i need to use Netlifyā€™s services for my programme.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

the email is braionic@gmail.com thanks

Good day, I have the same issue with my account, I tried verifying with Stripes using my ID card and it was rejected.

what country did you submit your documents from?

Dear SamO,

I am writing to follow up on my previous message regarding gaining access to use Netlify. I have not yet received a response, and I am eager to get started with my projects before university starts.

I have already created a Github repository and tried to link it to my Netlify account. However, I am still not able to log into Netlify.

I would appreciate it if you could provide me with something else I could possibly do to verify my identity as Stripe unfortunately doesnā€™t support documents issued in Iraq. I am available to chat or continue this discussion here.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Hello,
My account was suspended shortly after registration for fraud suspicions. Kindly help. Thank you.

Hi, thanks for your patience. Unfortunately we can only accept documents that stripe accepts. You will need to find another platform to host your content.

You need to submit your ID documents in order to be unlocked.

the country i posted from was nigeria

okay, if the documents arenā€™t accepted you will need to find a document that is accepted stripe prefers passports. If you donā€™t want to do that you can signup for a pro account.

Hello @SamO

You mentioned that for those in Nigeria, passports are better acceptable but I submitted my passport but stripe couldnā€™t verify it.

Send a screenshot of what you see when you try to upload your passport

@SamO
Iā€™ve attached the error message I get when I try to verify my passport

Good morning @SamO,

Please Iā€™m yet to get a response from you after my own response regarding your last reply

Okay, I can send another verification link. Try to clear your browser cache when you submit the documents. Can you please share your email?

Good morning @SamO
my email is anthonyjennifer5566@gmail.com