Some pages break after deployment

Hello,

I deployed my react project and everything looks fine at the first glance, but when I direct to secondary pages, not all content shows up. Sometimes the entire page goes blank. I do not understand why. I’ve checked the Inspect Elements, but it is clear of any errors. Where would the issue be?

Every link that has /item or /profile in the link has the issue of either completely blank pages or pages with missing content.

This is the deployed project:
https://quiet-mochi-2f1702.netlify.app

Hi @mrdo, thanks for the post.
I’m able to see all the content on the other links in my browser from my end.
Let us know if you’ve fixed it or the problem still persists.
Thanks.

Hello @clarnx,
The problem still persists on my end, both pc and cellphone. I have tried on Chrome, Opera, and Brave browsers.

Homepage → Any of the John Does on the homepage

Homepage → Discover → Any of the items on the Discover page

Here is the screenshot from my cellphone. The images don’t load at all. It is the same issue on PC.

Hello @mrdo, thanks for the extra explanation. It seems you have some syntax errors in your code. As you can see in the image below of the Chrome Dev Tools console. Kindly check your code for any syntax errors.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @clarnx,
Apparently, the issue was coming from my package.json file. I simply had to remove "homepage": "." from my package.json file. Honestly, I still don’t understand how it worked, but it worked. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @mrdo, thanks for sharing the solution to your problem. I’m glad to hear that you fixed it.

2 Likes