Socket.io is not working in next js app on netlify

Hi

I deployed my next js app on netlify. I made a socket.io server by using next js api. The app is running fine on my pc. But when I deploy it on netlify it gives no response.

I don’t know what should I do kindly help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks

Hi there, glad you found us :wave:t6: before we can help you, we need a little more information on the issues you are facing.

First, have you looked through this resource? It is a compilation of all of our build and deploy resources. This is a good starting point.

If you have worked through those guides and are still encountering issues please share the following information:

• the name of your build instance: “example-jones.netlify.com
  • what you have already tried
  • any error messages you have received in your terminal window or in the developer console

@umerprogramm What precisely are you trying to run on Netlify?

Is it static file and serverless function based, or does it require running something like an Express server?

Well I deployed my GitHub project development project on netlify here is the link to the project: GitHub - umerprogramm/findme

I made a web app using next js and WebSockets. Where people random people can connect with each other and my project works nicely on my localhost but when I deploy it on netlify Im getting this error

and here this the like to the project that I deploy on netlify : https://tiny-tarsier-b148ee.netlify.app/

Netlify doesn’t support web sockets: