Hi folks. So I ran into a bit of an odd issue. A site I am maintaining for a client (https://idealunchbox.netlify.app), otherwise listed as: idealunchbox.io is getting a plethora of requests despite it being a splash page. This was a small WordPress site that was hacked in the past before I took it over and decided to display it set as a static HTML page in the interim.
I am about to hit the 125,000 request limit despite the site not even remotely popular and way too niche to ever have more than 10 visitors a month.
The builds are fine and I’ve not had any issues with my other Netlify hosted sites, but these amounts of requests are extremely unusual. I wanted to know if there are any steps I can take to either limit the traffic or what would be a good first step I can take for the moment while I try for a more long-term solution.