We have a website built on astro that hosts a range of dynamic pages on url /tutor/* eg (tutor/gcse) and an edge function is associated with it.
Previously we had static pages at say /tutor/gcse-maths and we have used to the same everywhere on social media. Now since these pages have been moved to tutor/maths/gsce we tried to add a record in _redirects file similar to this
Hello. I have gone through the suggestions and from the look of it, it seems that I have done it properly. I have a redirect rule for /tutors/* which points to an edge function. and a redirect rule with a 301! for /tutors/gcse-maths/ which is before the /tutors/* rule in the _redirects file of the deployed website. But still it seems to me like the /tutors/gcse-maths rule is not getting processed.