It’s definitely possible it’s on my side, especially as it seems to be a different error than others are encountering. I re-enabled prerendering on my site, and I can live without searchability for a little longer.
Steps to reproduce:
- Visit https://www.pdfstitcher.org with a bot user agent, such as Googlebot or LinkedInBot (e.g.
curl -svo /dev/null -A Googlebot https://www.pdfstitcher.org
- Response is 504 gateway timeout
- Response without user agent override is 200
- Response when connecting directly to netlify subdomain is also 200 (
curl -svo /dev/null -A Googlebot https://brave-volhard-5d9df5.netlify.app)
- Github repo is public at GitHub - cfcurtis/pdfstitcher-org: Website for pdfstitcher
I apologise if it is a problem on my end, I’m new to web development and have mostly just modified a template so far. The part where it works on the netlify subdomain but not my custom domain is really confusing to me.