Please remove large media from my site "skarart.netlify.app"

i want help removing this please

Thanks for letting us know you want to uninstall the Large Media add-on for your site. Would you please confirm you have read the following Support Guide?

If you have read that, please confirm you have backups of all files and let us know which site to remove Large Media from. To identify the site, you can send us the site subdomain, API ID (the id not the key), or a link to the site (whichever you prefer).

Once we know which site, we’ll reply soon to confirm the add-on has been uninstalled.

​Please let us know if there are any questions and, if not, please tell us the site to do this for.

Yes I have read the guide

Hey there, @devEfjay :wave:

As Perry stated above, please also confirm you have backups for all files! We want to make sure this removal doesn’t cause any issues for you.

Yes I have backed them up

Hi, @devEfjay. We have removed the Large Media add-on from the site now.

Would you please push the commit removing .lfsconfig to the upstream repository? This will trigger a new build.

Please keep in mind that you might want to run the command below after deleting the .lfsconfig file:

git lfs push --all origin

This will sync the local repo’s LFS objects with the Git LFS service at the original Git host. It pushes any new binary blobs to their LFS service which may have been added after you moved the LFS service to Large Media.

Please let us know if there are any issues with the new build or deployed site.