Netlify timeout - Can't push

Hi all,

I hope you are well.

Last night, I pushed to my repository via GitHub actions without any problem. However, it doesn’t work this morning.

See image:

Additionally, I use a sitemap generator for my .XML, but it cannot access the URL. See image:

I am using Nuxt 3, GitHub Actions, and Netlify. That’s all.
Node: v22
Nuxt: v3.9

Package json. See image:

Thank you for your time.

Hi, @pochat. In order to debug this additional information is required. For example, the screenshot doesn’t show any error messages to help debug. Why did this timeout occur? Was the API reachable? If so, what was the error message given by the API?

About the sitemap being missing, you are not building at Netlify so we don’t know why that happened. All we know is that when you uploaded the site, you did not include a sitemap.xml file. As the build occurs outside of Netlify, we have no way to determine why that file is missing. You will need to debug your site’s build process to determine why it is missing.

Hi @luke,

I hope you are well and thank you for responding.

There is no error message, nothing at all; but I found the solution. Essentially, the timeout in the yml file was set to 1 minute. I increased it to 2 minutes, and it worked.

I guess since the static site continues to grow in content, it needs additional time.

Here is the final code:

env:
          NETLIFY_AUTH_TOKEN: ${{ secrets.WEBSITE_AUTH_TOKEN }}
          NETLIFY_SITE_ID: ${{ secrets.NETLIFY_SITE_ID}}
        timeout-minutes: 2

Hi :wave:t6: thanks for reaching out and welcome to the forums! Thanks for reaching out and sharing your solution with the community!