Netlify Identity password reset and invitation not working

PLEASE help us help you by writing a good post!

• we need to know your netlify site name. [Example: gifted-antelope-58b104.netlify.app](Netlify App)
  • DNS issues? Tell us the custom domain, tell us the error message! We can’t help if we don’t know your domain.
    https://www.biodrugdevintel.com

It appears that only basic features are working on Netlify Identity.

• I created a user with password, which worked great. However, then I tried to reset the password, which created a "reset password’ link. The link however does not enable one to create a new password.

• I invited a new user, who got an invite link. However, the link takes them to the login screen, not the SignUp screen. When the user then attempts to sign-up with their actual name it fails.

Has anyone successfully used Netlify Identity so far? It appears that this is not really ready!

Thanks for any feedback. As a paying customer I thought that I could expect these things to work, maybe I am wrong.

Hey there, @wolfgang-ldc :wave:

Thanks so much for reaching out to the Netlify Forums! I see that you have been working with Mel and Hrishikesh via the Helpdesk. As you have shared logins and site information with them there, let’s continue the conversation via email support. That being said, I’ll leave this thread open should additional Netlify Forums members have thoughts to share.

I apologize that you are experiencing obstacles with this. I have notified the team that you are waiting for a response.