My Netlify Account Has Been Suspended – authentication error

Title: My Netlify Account Has Been Suspended – authentication error

Hello Netlify Support Team,

I’m unable to log in to my Netlify account using my Google account. When I try

to sign in, I receive the following error:

“Authenticating failed due to the following error: Your account has been suspended. Please contact support for assistance.”

Account email: bhavanabommisetti@gmail.com

I’m a legitimate developer using Netlify for my personal and professional projects, and I believe my account may have been flagged or suspended incorrectly.

Could you please review my account and help me understand the reason for the suspension? I would really appreciate it if you could resolve this issue as soon as possible, as I currently need access to my Netlify account and deployed projects.

I have attached a screenshot of the error for reference.

Thank you for your prompt assistance. I look forward to getting this resolved soon.

Best regards,
Bhavana Bommisetti